Located on the south side of blackpool, this family-run hotel prides itself on friendly service and being in the perfect location for a blackpool break, just 900 metres from blackpool pleasure beach and close to the the sandcastle water park. Finding the stuart hotel couldn’t be easier as blackpool pleasure beach railway station is just a short walk away, and trams and buses provide easy access with stops located outside the hotel.
Hop on the tram for a few minutes and find yourself in blackpool’s vibrant town centre or jump off at blackpool’s famous piers and tower – located so close to the heart of the action, the stuart hotel makes a great base when exploring blackpool.
Ask anyone who has stayed with us before! We are here for you and your comfort means the world to us. Come and see why our guests return year after year.
A traditional english breakfast is included, with full table service between 8am and 9am each morning in the dining room. other requirements such as early breakfast can be pre-arranged at reception with one of the helpful members of staff who are more than happy to assist with any inquiries and advice that will make your stay more enjoyable.Dine on small appetizers or great pub food throughout the day in the bar area, which transforms during the summer season into an entertainment hub offering a selection of lively, family-friendly events including bingo, quiz nights and cabaret shows.We are primarily a family and couples hotel and pride ourselves on guests having the knowledge that we don’t accept stag/hen, single sex/group parties which gives our guests the confidence to return. All our rooms have tea-coffee making facilities and all are en-suite. We have a large lounge/bar area where children are welcome at all times.
We pride ourselves in having a helpful and friendly team of staff who are part of this family run hotel and work closely together with us to maintain a warm and friendly atmosphere. There is always a friendly face available.
We are located a few minutes walk from the pleasure beach. *PLEASE NOTE:* We are a families and couples hotel only and don’t cater for Stag and Hen parties.
*** All deposits are non refundable ***
- We are a families and couples hotel only
- 2 walk from Train Station & pleasure Beach
- Near to Burlington Road Tram Station
- Near to Sandcastle Water Park
- Each room has a reserved table
- WIFI in public areas
- Outside Beer Garden
- Outside covered smoking area
- 24hr Reception
- All major credit cards accepted except American Express
- Lift to all floors
- Provide daily housekeeping
- Towels provided
- Tea & Coffee making facilities, Hairdryer in Rooms
- Flat Screen TV’s in all rooms
- All rooms en-suite, some having baths
- Some balcony rooms which overlook the pleasure beach
- We serve a full English Breakfast
- Fully licenced bar
- Large Flat Screen TV in lounge/bar area
- Pool Tables, Fruit machines & Quiz machine
- Bar snacks/evening meals available, when these are not available we have a large selection of takeaway menus on reception, can be eaten in lounge/bar area, we provide plates/cutlery etc.
Rates & Extras
Check-in Between 14:00 and 18:00
Check-out Before 10:00
Max-Child Age Up to 12 years old
Pets Pets are not allowed
Limited Parking is available onsite. Daily rated parking is available close by.
Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
Summer Season Prices
Please ring up for the most up to date prices and availability
For our latest deals and offers click here to see the Deals of the Day
|Double & Twin||From £60|
|Family of 4||From £100|
|Family of 5||From £120|
|Double & Twin Balcony||From £80|
|Triple Balcony||From £100|
|Family Suite||From £120|